Expert electrical service is just a call away. Innovative Electric can provide your home or business with a safe, effective electrical panel upgrade that satisfies your needs.
Frequently, older homes are burdened with outdated electrical panel systems that no longer function well. In the past, electrical panels needed to handle just 30-60 amps. Today, the daily demand can be 200 amps or more! Especially if your home is more than 25 years old, it could be time to upgrade your electrical panel to enjoy full functionality—and safety. Buildings with insufficient electrical panels are at greater risk of overheating and causing fires. You may also need an upgrade if you’re renovating. Consider that room additions, kitchen remodels, new HVAC systems and even outdoor lighting may require more power than your current system is designed to handle.
Signs you need an electrical panel upgrade include:
- Flickering lights
- Having to turn off an appliance to use another at the same time
- Frequent tripped breakers
- Crackling sounds from breaker box panel
- Corrosion or rust on breaker switches
- Appliances running at less than full power
- Your home has two-pronged outlets instead of three
- Your home has 60-amp electrical service, or has more but still fails to operate some appliances
- Your home has a split-buss panel or fuse block panel but no main breaker
Innovative Electric is a team of experienced electricians that can handle your project efficiently, at a competitive rate. We make every upgrade using high-quality equipment with the goal of excellent performance for years to come. Contact us today for a free estimate! We can’t wait to help you enjoy a home or workplace that operates at full capacity.